Friday, March 13, 2015

Ups and Downs

Since my last infusion (2 weeks ago), I've had many nights that I've gotten to sleep through and my abdominal pain has improved enough that I've only needed 3 pain pills during that time.

However, the last two nights my bowel movements have increased and I haven't been able to sleep through night :(

I'm worry that the Remicade infusion has already worn off after just two weeks.

Then again I'm still on my loading doses and maybe the bowel problems are only temporary.  I am still feeling pretty good and as I posted earlier this evening, I was able to go on a run.

2 comments:

  1. If you are willing, I would love to see an update on how you are doing now. Did the remicade end up working for you? How are you feeling? Please update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are willing, I would love to see an update on how you are doing now. Did the remicade end up working for you? How are you feeling? Please update.

    ReplyDelete