Sunday, March 8, 2015

New heart rate monitor

My activity levels dropped some.  I haven't done as much firewood chopping or horse shed shoveling.  Much of this is due to all of the medical activity I had over the last couple of weeks.  I haven't done any running.

My heart rate monitor stopped working properly about a year ago, when the worst of my health problems really started cropping up.  It would either ready about 1/2 my actual heart rate or more than twice my real heart rate.

So early last week I ordered a replacement heart rate monitor.  I finally received it in the mail.  Unfortunately, I literally haven't had time to use it since then.  I'm really looking forward to getting my first run in with the new heart rate monitor!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete