Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hospital Bed to 5K+ Week 1 Day 3

This entry was for the run I did on Thursday 3/26.

I was scheduled for an infusion on Friday 3/27 and knew I would not feel like running for several days after that.  I felt I needed to run on Thursday or I wouldn't get any running in for many days.

Unfortunately, my gut chose that day to generate lots of cramping pain.  Right up until I left to run, I thought I wasn't going to run due to cramping pain.  Luckily it subsided for a while and i took the opportunity to get out to the trail and get my miles in.

Without further adieu, here's my heart rate chart.



Summary:




Measure
Value
Unit
Walk
1.0
mi
Run
3.1
mi
Run time
35
min
Avg HR
164
bpm
Max HR
174
bpm


This was tough but not the toughest run I did over the last week.  I was glad to get to the end.  No soreness from it but I was a bit stiff the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment