Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hospital Bed to 5K: Elliptical #4

Alas & Alec, life has kept me busy lately and my blog writing is a week or more behind my actual progress.  I'll play catch up by trying to keep these next couple of posts short.

I completed this work out on Friday 10/24.

Like my 3rd try at the elliptical, I elected to go for a longer period of time at a lower speed.  For all of these, I've been using my elliptical's #3 difficulty.  Back when I was running frequently, I felt that either a difficulty of #3 or #4 was comparable to how difficult it was to run.  By using this difficulty I've been preparing for my first run.

Summary:
2.2 miles in 30.5 minutes.  Max heart rate of 145 with an average heart rate of 140.  My heart rate was much lower on this "run" than my previous 3 elliptical work outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment